WORK IN SERCALO
We are looking for skilled employees in:
• fibre optics
• system integration
Software Engineer 100%, Sercalo Microtechnology ltd.
Sercalo is a leading supplier for optical MOEMS (Micro-Opto-Mechanical System) components, located in Neuchâtel. Our skills span the entire process of manufacture, from the design of the MEMS chip to its fabrication and assembly into systems. Today we are developing scanning solutions in the domain of LIDARs for autonomous vehicles.
We are looking for an enthusiast software engineer (B.Sc. or M.Sc) to join our team.
You are about to join a team of micromechanics, optical and electrical engineers. You will be responsible for the development of our internal software. Your main tasks will be to design, code, test and maintain the software used for manufacturing and testing our different products. Additionally, you may contribute to the development of our firmware.
Requirements and qualification
- Good programming skills in C#
- Experience developing software on Windows using WPF
- Experience using and maintaining version control system (GitHub, GitLab, …)
- Experience working with MySQL database
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and it’s impact on our company’s success
- Inventive and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Industrial experience
- Experience with embedded development is a plus
Get in touch